An Introduction To Corporate
The options are much the same for the individual but the considerations may be more complex. Some of the issues to consider as a corporate are:
· Effect of reputation harm (Major, major issue);
· The deterrence factor;
· Whether you want a criminal conviction or your property back or both;
· The speed of progress;
· The degree of control over the case desired;
· Level of proof available;
· Whether you want a criminal offence or incarceration that much.
There may be any number of other issues to consider as it will depend on the circumstances.
An Introduction to Corporate Regulation and Standardization